Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Irish Drinking Songs

Today's post will be about Irish drinking songs, and thus will be a short post. Not because there aren't many traditional songs. Being of Irish descent, I can confirm that the Irish I knew did like to drink! It will be a short post because I screw the curve. I don't drink.


I'm not one of those moral non-drinkers who will look down their nose at you as you are enjoying an after work beer, or an unwinding glass of chardonay though. I don't care if you drink; I just don't want to do it. My reasons are many, and not really that important.


Anyway, given that I don't drink, I don't really know many drinking songs, or games for that matter, but that is another subject all together. So, in my quest for a complete 'Irish' themed week on the blog I knew that I had to do some digging into drinking songs. Rather than rewrite what some other blogger has already put so much work into - I'll link you here to a great blog post instead!


Top 10 Irish Drinking Songs for St. Patrick's Day on Rock N' Roll View


What's your favorite one?

No comments:

Post a Comment