Friday, April 1, 2011

March Song Contest

March has come and gone and I have to say that my feelings haven't really changed that much about the month. While I am glad that it is April today, I must also say that it is currently snowing and we'll have over a foot of snow before tomorrow. So much for Spring. Maybe I just hate every month that isn't warm.

So the song contest was to create a song that made me not hate March so much. The closest anyone came was the March poem submitted by Tim. He gave many strong arguments for why I should be a little more loving to the third month of the year. So Tim, I'll be sending you a copy of 'Songbook' by Nick Hornby - one of my favorite author's. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

That's it for now. Let me know if you have any ideas for things you would like to see me write about in the month of April. For now I will just say that it is poetry month, so I'll do something with that, and I have a pretty big writing project announcement coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment