Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bartender, Pass me a Song

I'm back with another weird holiday. One that I bet very few people have ever heard of or know about. It's Legal Drinking Age Day! Now while I wasn't able to find the history behind this bizarre holiday, it did lead me to thinking about great drinking songs, but that's as far as I got. The problem? I don't really drink, and have never been drunk - so who the hell am I to talk to you about drinking songs? 

So I went to my best reference - the internet - and found numerous lists of the best drinking songs. Instead of being fake and presenting them to you like I have even the slightest idea of what I'm talking about I'm going to do this instead. I've posted links to the lists below. I would love for you to check these out and then report back here about what YOU think is the best drinking song. Then I'll crack open an ice cold root beer and listen to the best ones. 





That should be enough to at least get you started. Report back and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment